Event Tent (Displays)
Event Tents are the next level in outdoor advertising. Achieve 360 degrees of branding with a custom full fabric dye sub canopy and hardware package.
Canopy is printed and sewn Weather Resistant Tent Polyester. Print your brand message on each of the four peaks and valance panels. Our large format full color capabilities take artwork seam to seam unlike competitor tents that rely on small vinyl applications.
Heavy duty hex shape 40 mm. aluminum hardware gives the tent strength in outdoor installations. Telescopic legs allow you to adjust the height, and the interior lattice expands the tent interior with the crank of a handle. Each leg has a foot plate ready to be staked to the ground. (Ropes, stakes, and standard carrying bag included with hardware).
- High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720
- Dye-Sublimation Graphic
- Scratch Resistant
- Weather Resistant (water proof coated fabric)
- 6 oz. Tent Fabric (600x600 denier)
Size and Weight:
- Assembled (shortest) - 120"w x 120"d x 124.5"h
- Assembled (tallest) - 120"w x 120"d x 137"h
- Weight - 43 lbs (Hardware) + 8 lbs (Canopy Graphic) = 51lbs (Full Tent Package)
- Carrying Bag w/ Wheels
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Oxide (Antimony Trioxide) , which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Q: Can I leave the canopy graphic on while I retract the tent frame?
A: We do NOT recommend you leave the canopy graphic on while you retract the tent frame.
Q: Can I use different artwork for each side?
A: Yes, you can simply upload the artwork for each side ABCD.
Q: What do you recommend for cleaning the event tent graphics?
A: We recommend you hand wash the event tent graphics by using soft brush, mild soap, and warm water to clean. The event tent is NOT machined washable.
Q: How would canopy and full wall connect together?
Canopy and full wall could be connect with velcro. Please refer to the list below when canopy and full wall ordered together:
- No full wall = No velcro on all sides
- 1 full wall = Velcro on side C
- 2 full walls = Velcro on sides B and D
- 3 full walls = Velcro on sides B, C, and D
- 4 full walls = Velcro on all sides
|Size||Quantity From||Quantity To||Price|
|10' x 10'||1||100||---|