What is Web-to-Print?
Web-to-Print is an online storefront established for corporations, franchises and multi-location businesses. Also known as W2P, this commercial pre-press process allows a client to create, edit, and approve a computer-based online template or order from a catalog of pre-printed items. Custom branded online storefronts are created allowing clients to choose pre-designed templates in which they can alter the typeface, copy and images. It is also possible for clients to upload their own images as well as data files. These storefronts are excellent in helping companies to maintain a consistent corporate identity. We have web-to-print solutions for companies with as few as five employees to nationwide franchises with over 200 locations.
Corporate Identity Solution
A Corporate Identity Solution establishes and reinforces your company by streamlining the process you use to create and order branded materials for all your business locations. Ordering and managing the distribution of high-volume office documents like business cards, letterhead, envelopes and stationery becomes a manageable process extendable to all individuals in your organization.
Solution highlights include:
- Control branded elements while giving users the ability to create custom documents
- Formatted templates that allow individuals to input their own information
- Order quantity controls
- Online proofing and order review
- Custom approval process that support your internal procedures
- Easy-to-understand shopping cart that can be tailored to meet your specific needs
- Inventory tracking
- Search and reporting capabilities
Some of our W2P clients include: